Graphical Easy Root MTK6592 MTK6582 MTK6589 MTK6577 MTK6575!
We recently posted a tutorial on how to root MTK6589. We’ve now come across a new root method that is compatible with a whopping 122 MTK phones and should work with many others, as many MTK phones use ported and similar ROMs. This Graphical Auto-Root is also compatible with MTK6575, MTK6577 and most likely older versions of MTK chipset as well.
NOTE: We now have an updated thread on how to create TWRP custom recovery for the newer SoC China phones such as MT6735 MT6753, MT6755. This method does not require root. Please see the thread linked here. If you’ve got an older phone with MT65xx type SoC, you can continue on with this tutorial.
The files you’ll need:
What to do:
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled. Go to settings > developer options > enable USB debugging
- Install the PDAnet Drivers
- Extract the Graphical Auto Root file from the .rar download
- Connect your phone to PC visa USB
- Run the extracted .exe
- You will see some Chinese mumbo. Tap the button and it will begin to root your MTK6589, MTK6577, MTK6575 phone
- After finished, now reboot
- Bam, you’re rooted. Verify root with a ‘Root Checker’ app from Play, or run any app you know requires root and you should see a root permissions request
Please report here or Chinaphonearena.com and on your results!https://gizbeat.com/2151/graphical-root-mtk6592-mtk6582-mtk6589-mtk6577-mtk6575/https://gizbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/root-mtk6589.pnghttps://gizbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/root-mtk6589-150x150.pngAndroidHow ToMTK6572MTK6577MTK6582MTK6589TMTK6592NoteworthyRootTutorialseasy,graphical,mtk6575,mtk6577,mtk6582,mtk6589,mtk6592,rootWe recently posted a tutorial on how to root MTK6589. We've now come across a new root method that is compatible with a whopping 122 MTK phones and should work with many others, as many MTK phones use ported and similar ROMs. This Graphical Auto-Root is also compatible with...Damian Parsonshttps://plus.google.com/107879368390224447304 [email protected]AdministratorHi, I'm Damian Parsons. I've been working with Android phones since the first Droid came out. I'm fascinated by computers and technology. My first BBS were ran on an old Apple IIc and Commodore 64. I work hard to bring the latest updates to you every day - without all the boring fluff. Please subscribe to keep up on the newest China tech. See our forum -> www.chinaphonearena.comGizBeat