ZP980+ Review Unboxing!
In terms of first impressions, Zopo has it down. Possibly even a step above the impressive iNew V3. While the iNew V3 holds a unique and classy look all it’s own, the Zopo ZP980+ gives it a good run and commands some respect with it’s excellent matte back which shuns fingerprints. Compared to the glossy backs of most China phones it’s really a breath of fresh air.
The box was all class, with finishing touches such as soft inner cradle for the phone and shimmery blue Zopo logo on the outside.
The case for the phone also had a classy matte back. Smooth with almost a Teflon like feel, yet Zopo was smart enough to not extend that texture to the sides. Instead they made the sides a rubberized feel which made it super easy to grip.
The manual, while admittedly wasn’t much more than a folded up single sheet of paper, even had several color pictures on it.
I like to comment often on these little things that make such a huge difference with impression, which the China phone market still has a long way to go on. Recently it’s been reported that Xiaomi is changing the name of the Hongmi to something even stranger than what it was before for the European market, but the little touches that iNew and Zopo have added show some excellent thought and we hope China brands continue to grow in this avenue of commerce.
Does the Zopo ZP980+ live up to the first impressions it’s given? We’ll have more within the next day or so.
- Zopo ZP980+ Review Part 1 (Unboxing and first impressions)
- Zopo ZP980+ Review Part 2 (LCD, Build, WiFi, External Speaker)
- Zopo ZP980+ Review Part 3 (OTG, Mic, Earpiece, GPS, Performance, Conclusion)
- Zopo ZP980+ Picture war 1
- Zopo ZP980+ Picture war 2
– This ZP980+ was purchased from 1949deal.com. Coupon code is 1949dealzopo980.https://gizbeat.com/3228/zp980-review-unboxing/https://gizbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/zp980+_mt6592-450x511.jpghttps://gizbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/zp980+_mt6592-150x150.jpgMT6592MTK6592Zoporeview,unboxing,zp980In terms of first impressions, Zopo has it down. Possibly even a step above the impressive iNew V3. While the iNew V3 holds a unique and classy look all it's own, the Zopo ZP980+ gives it a good run and commands some respect with it's excellent matte back which...Damian Parsonshttps://plus.google.com/107879368390224447304 [email protected]AdministratorHi, I'm Damian Parsons. I've been working with Android phones since the first Droid came out. I'm fascinated by computers and technology. My first BBS were ran on an old Apple IIc and Commodore 64. I work hard to bring the latest updates to you every day - without all the boring fluff. Please subscribe to keep up on the newest China tech. See our forum -> www.chinaphonearena.comGizBeat