Auto root any China phone / tablet MT6592 MT6582 MT6595 MT6732 MT6752 MT6795
There are normally several ways to go about the task of creating CWM / TWRP, creating a backup, or installing gapps on your MT6735 MT6753 MT6755 MT6797 MT6737 MT 6737T MT6592 MT6582 MT6595 MT6732 MT6752 MT6795 phone, but one of the steps that often makes these easier is getting rooted. You might also want to check out auto creating TWRP and Phil’z Touch custom recovery.
NOTE: We now have an updated thread on how to create TWRP for the newer SoC China phones such as MT6735 MT6753, MT6755. This method does not require root. Please see the thread linked here. If you’ve got an older phone, you can continue on with this tutorial.
If this auto rooting method doesn’t work for you, you may need to create CWM from boot.img, and that process is described in this tutorial.
What to do:
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Download and install the PDANet USB ADB VCOM drivers which will allow the auto root software to communicate with your phone
- Do not attach your phone yet
- Install PDANet ADB drivers on your PC
- Connect your phone when PDANet installer prompts you to do so.
These drivers have worked without fail for me. Disabling driver signature verification was not required for me on Windows 8.1. Note, If you have any issues with installing the PDANet ADB drivers, there are many drivers in the Ultimate MediaTek driver pack located here.
- Download and install Shuame / Root Genius leaving all default options checked. The quick root software will run itself after install is finished.
- With your phone on, attach your phone via USB to your PC. You will see a spinner:
- You should then get a big clickable button in the Shuame Root Genius software. Click it. If the button doesn’t show, then please see this post at www.chinaphonearena.com for help with ADB driver installs.
- The root process should then begin automatically. Make sure your phone is opened to the homescreen and not in lockscreen mode.
- Pay attention to your phone and Firewall software. Allow/Update/Install any dialog boxes that show on your phone/tablet/firewall.
- Once you have allowed all dialog boxes on your phone/tablet, the process should reach 100% and you will see this screen:
Leave your comments, success / failures in the comments section here. If you continue to have issues with rooting, please post a thread at www.chinaphonearena.com.https://gizbeat.com/6244/root-any-china-phone-tablet-mt6592-mt6582-mt6595-mt6732-mt6752-mt6795/https://gizbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/shuame-root-genius-Image8-450x253.jpghttps://gizbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/shuame-root-genius-Image8-150x150.jpgHow ToMediaTekRecentRootTutorialsAuto Root Readback Root Flash,Quick Root,root ACER,root AMOI,root Aoson,root Caesar,root Chili,root Coolpad,root Cubot,root Dakele,root Doogee,root Elephone,root FAEA,root Freelander,root GioNee,root Goophone,root Green Orange,root Haipai,root Hisense,root HTC,root HUAWEI,root iNew,root iOcean,root Jiayu,root K-touch,root Koobee,root Lenovo,root LG,root Malata,root Meizu,root Mlais,root MT6570,root MT6575,root MT6577,root MT6580,root MT6582,root MT6589,root MT6592,root MT6592M,root MT6595,root MT6732,root MT6735,root MT6735M,root MT6752,root MT6753,root MT6795,root MT67XX,root MTK6570,root MTK6575,root MTK6577,root MTK6580,root MTK6582,root MTK6589,root MTK6592,root MTK6592M,root MTK6595,root MTK6732,root MTK6735,root MTK6735M,root MTK6752,root MTK6753,root MTK6795,root MTK67XX,root NEKEN,root NEO,root Newman,root NO.1,root Nokia,root ONN,root OPPO,root Pantech,root Pioneer,root POMP,Root Readback Root Flash,root Runbo,root Samsung,root Sony,root Star,root TCL,root THL,root Ulefone,root Umi,root Verne,root VIVO,root VOTO,root Vsun,root Xiaocai,root Xiaomi,root Zopo,root ZTEThere are normally several ways to go about the task of creating CWM / TWRP, creating a backup, or installing gapps on your MT6735 MT6753 MT6755 MT6797 MT6737 MT 6737T MT6592 MT6582 MT6595 MT6732 MT6752 MT6795 phone, but one of the steps that often makes these easier is getting...Damian Parsonshttps://plus.google.com/107879368390224447304 [email protected]AdministratorHi, I'm Damian Parsons. I've been working with Android phones since the first Droid came out. I'm fascinated by computers and technology. My first BBS were ran on an old Apple IIc and Commodore 64. I work hard to bring the latest updates to you every day - without all the boring fluff. Please subscribe to keep up on the newest China tech. See our forum -> www.chinaphonearena.comGizBeat